Trinity Mennonite Church organizes a range of events for people across all ages in and around South Calgary.
Please contact the office if you would like more information on joining us for any of our events or activities.
- Advent sermons (November 27 – December 18)
- Christmas Eve carol singing service (December 24 @ 6:30pm)
- Epiphany (January 8)
Current Service Information:
- Currently we are offering onsite services. A simple LIVESTREAM will be available on our private Facebook page.
- 11:00am is church, but the more community oriented part of church—liturgies, sharing mountain stories and congregational prayer time.
Regularly Occurring Activities:
- 1st and 3rd Saturdays at 8:00am: Okotoks Men’s Breakfast at Ricky’s
- 2nd and 4th Saturdays at 8:00 am: Calgary Men’s and Women’s breakfast at Ricky’s (Bonavista location – 12101 Lake Fraser Drive SE)
Want to know more? Subscribe to our weekly announcements email below, or contact the office.
Events Held Annually
Sunday School Picnic
This is a tradition which marks the end of the instruction year in June, and is celebrated by the entire church. Father’s Day is a favourite Sunday to have the picnic.
Gathering Sunday & Annual Corn Boil
This event is conducted at the beginning of a new season for all of our programs. During this event, we pray for our leaders who will be going into a new season and send them off with a blessing. Following the service, we enjoy a boiled-corn lunch that includes corn, butter, watermelon, roll kuchen, and desserts. This creates an opportunity for a tasty meal, wonderful fellowship, and a time of fun.
Church Family Fall Retreat
Every year in September, we spend a weekend at Camp Valaqua as a group. We eat together, sing together, and play together for an entire weekend, and in this way we get to know each other better.
Christmas banquets takes place on one of the earlier Saturdays in December. During this time we dress up, enjoy a great Christmas dinner, sing carols, and usually enjoy some form of entertainment in the evening.