Trinity Mennonite Church organizes a range of events for people across all ages in and around South Calgary.
- Sundays at 10:15 am: Coffee Time on Zoom
- For connection information please see the link in the Trinity Trumpet (weekly announcements email), or contact the office.
- Sundays at 11:00 am: Weekly Facebook Live Worship & Prayer Time
- Women’s Coffee Plus at 10 am on Zoom
- March 10
- April 14
- May 12
- June 9
- Bible Study on Wednesdays at 7 pm via Zoom.
- Current bible study is on the four gospels; how they are different, what they each add to the conversation
- MCA All Together Worship Service
- March 21 at 10:30 am on Zoom. Register at www.mcab.ca
- Good Friday Service
- Trinity is working with other churches to provide a Good Friday Service Via Zoom on April 2.
Regularly Occurring Events:
- Men’s Breakfast at 8:00 am at Ricky’s Grill in Okotoks the first and third Saturdays of each month
- Men & Women’s Breakfast at 8:00 am at Humpty’s at Fish Creek Station the second and forth Saturdays of each month
*Current provincial guidelines prohibit in person gatherings like the breakfast gatherings above. Until meeting people from outside of your household in restaurants is permitted again, in person versions of these meetings are on hold.
Want to know more? Subscribe to our weekly announcements email below, or contact the office.
Clicking the link above will open a new tab and take you to our subscriber form.
Events Held Annually
Sunday School Picnic
This is a tradition which marks the end of the instruction year in June, and is celebrated by the entire church. Father’s Day is a favourite Sunday to have the picnic.
Gathering Sunday & Annual Corn Boil
This event is conducted at the beginning of a new season for all of our programs. During this event, we pray for our leaders who will be going into a new season and send them off with a blessing. Following the service, we enjoy a boiled-corn lunch that includes corn, butter, watermelon, roll kuchen, and desserts. This creates an opportunity for a tasty meal, wonderful fellowship, and a time of fun.
Church Family Fall Retreat
Every year in September, we spend a weekend at Camp Valaqua as a group. We eat together, sing together, and play together for an entire weekend, and in this way we get to know each other better.
Christmas banquets takes place on one of the earlier Saturdays in December. During this time we dress up, enjoy a great Christmas dinner, sing carols, and usually enjoy some form of entertainment in the evening.