We appreciate the financial gifts and support from our community. Receipts are provided for donations upon request.
Ways to Donate
- E-transfer to our treasurer
- Cheques can be mailed to the church:
- To donate with credit card online
- Donations in Kind (Donate stocks)
Thank you for supporting Trinity Mennonite Church
Donations in Kind
- Do you have TSX exchange traded stocks that are in an unrealized gain position? It can be tax advantageous to donate shares to a charitable organization rather than selling the stock and donating the cash proceeds. Our treasurer has detailed out the options and process on how to take advantage of this type of donation. Read more here
Charitable receipts for 2020 donations have been emailed on January 28th to addresses as indicated in the phone directory or physically mailed if emails were not available. Individuals who donated through Canada Helps should access their receipts through their website. If you have any issues downloading the Canada Helps receipts, please contact the office.
Charitable Receipt Deadline
To receive a charitable receipt for the 2021 year, any donations will need to be received by Trinity in the year or postmarked by December 31, 2021 if mailed.